[Air-L] digest it! not FB it!

Janet Salmons, Ph.D. jesalmons at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 08:03:35 PDT 2013

Interesting discussion. I was on another vibrant email list, and read the
digest every day. They decided to move it to Facebook and it died.

I have a nominal FB presence-- mainly so I can keep up with my nieces-- but
am not interested in giving any content or advertising opportunities to
Facebook. I like the current email approach. As others have noted, if there
is a need for another form of exchange, I'd go for a members-only wiki or
something like that.

Thanks all, for the reminder of how much I appreciate hearing the little
news tidbits from around the network!

Janet
*
*
*
*
*Janet Salmons Ph.D.*
*Capella University School of Business and Vision2Lead, Inc.
*Site- http://www.vision2lead.com
Follow Twitter at #einterview
Now available as Kindle e-books: Online Interviews in Real Time & Cases in
Online Interview Research
PO Box 943
Boulder, CO 80306-0943
jsalmons at vision2lead.com