[Air-L] AoIR Wiki Was: A suggestion for reading lists and syllabi

Annette Markham amarkham at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 00:36:45 PDT 2013

nicely done, Alex!  I hope to challenge your edit-matching contributions!

Speaking of wikis, AOIR has another wiki devoted exclusively to ethics
issues.  So we should definitely do some cross referencing, especially
regarding syllabi and course reading suggestions, which is an area we do
not (yet?) have on the ethics wiki.

If anyone wants to add to or edit the aoir ethics wiki, they can sign up
for an editor account.

Or, if you just want to wander over there and admire the efforts of our
ethics committee, please feel free to visit: http://ethics.aoir.org/

Annette

Annette N. Markham, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Aesthetics & Communication, Aarhus
University
Guest Professor, Department of Informatics, Umeå University, Sweden
Affiliate Professor, School of Communication, Loyola University, Chicago
amarkham at gmail.com
http://markham.internetinquiry.org/
Twitter: annettemarkham