[Air-L] digest it! not FB it!

Karyn Hollis karyn.hollis at villanova.edu
Mon Aug 5 15:22:58 PDT 2013

Hi All--
I'm glad we are having this discussion too because it gives me the opportunity to ask a probably dumb question about the digest mode--which I prefer over anything to do with Facebook.  When I get my digest email from the listserv, I see that the subject headings are usefully numbered, and that way I can see which particular subjects or threads I want to read in the digest.

However, it seems strange that after all these years of listserv existence, the numbered subject headings have not become links that we can click on to go directly to that particular email.  I know we can use the "find" command, but that seems so clunky and inconvenient.  So am I missing something here?

Thanks much to everyone on a great listserv that I learn from every day,
Karyn

Karyn L. Hollis, Ph.D
Director, Concentration in Writing and Rhetoric
Associate Director, Cultural Studies Program
English Department
Villanova University