[Air-L] "Pathways to Meaning" with Kendall and Markham

Alexander Halavais halavais at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 09:14:41 PDT 2013

I put a link on the wiki: http://aoir.wikia.com

- Alex

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 6:54 AM, Annette Markham <amarkham at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Lori Kendall and I are teaching a PhD course at Aarhus University in a
> couple of weeks.  If you know anyone who might be interested, we still have
> about three seats remaining.  This is the second time we've taught this
> course and it seems to be a good success.
>
> Title:  Pathways to Meaning: Analytical tools for qualitative researchers
> of digital media
> Dates:  Tuesday, August 27 (noon) until Friday, August 30, 2013
> Location: Aarhus University, Denmark
> Basic Description: http://www.markham.internetinquiry.org/teaching/pathways/
> Reading list:
> http://www.markham.internetinquiry.org/2013/08/pathwaysreadinglist2013/
>
> Contact me you're interested and I'll be happy to give you more
> information.  Feel free to pass this along to colleagues who might be
> interested and able to attend,
>
> Best,
>
> annette

> Annette N. Markham, Ph.D.
> Associate Professor, Department of Aesthetics & Communication, Aarhus
> University
> Guest Professor, Department of Informatics, Umeå University, Sweden
> Affiliate Professor, School of Communication, Loyola University, Chicago
> amarkham at gmail.com
> http://markham.internetinquiry.org/
> Twitter: annettemarkham

//
// This email is
// [ ] assumed public and may be blogged / forwarded.
// [x] assumed to be private, please ask before redistributing.
//
// Alexander C. Halavais, ciberflâneur
// http://alex.halavais.net
//
// Please attribute any stupid errors above to autocorrect on my phone.
// (But I probably was typing on a keyboard.)