[Air-L] Internet Research Methods Syllabus Inquiry

Stine Gotved gotved at itu.dk
Wed Dec 11 03:15:20 PST 2013

Hi Jenny - sounds like a nice course!

In the spring, I'll teach first part in a specialization called Networked
Cultures, which include (social) network analysis and digital culture. The
spring term is about introducing the connected theories and methods, while
the second part in the fall term goes more onto depths. Here, the students
are required to do their own research projects.

Regarding methods, I use Ackland's book for the quantitative part, and
Kozinets' Netnography for the qualitative - and basically, the most
important text is the third one, the AoIR ethics document!

Please share your syllabus with the list (or at least with me) - I would
like to get inspired too!

:)
Stine