[Air-L] Campaign to raise funds for my privacy-related dissertation project: www.igg.me/at/privacyforsale

Robinson,Cory cory.Robinson at colostate.edu
Fri Dec 20 15:03:41 PST 2013

I’m preparing to conduct privacy-related research as my dissertation topic. I’m attempting to deploy an online survey and investigate cultural differences in how individuals disclose personal information during e-commerce transactions. In order to fund my research, I need to raise roughly $3K (recruit, deploy, and translate survey).

If you’re interested in my research, whether supporting monetarily or through “spreading the word”, I’d be quite grateful for any help you can provide.

An overview of the research can be found at my dissertation funding website on IndieGoGo.com at www.igg.me/at/privacyforsale<applewebdata://3B806436-BF05-4754-9BF7-FCB809DEA4EC/www.igg.me/at/privacyforsale>.

Many thanks for your consideration in helping. Hope your holiday break is long and filled with non-school related things!

- Cory Robinson
--
Stephen Cory Robinson
cory.robinson at colostate.edu<mailto:cory.robinson at colostate.edu>