[Air-L] food pics on Facebook/Flickr/Instagram

mariza georgalou m.georgalou at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 02:15:06 PST 2013

Hi everyone.

I'm doing research on identity construction on Facebook. I'm particularly
interested in why users post photos of food (either on Facebook, Flickr or
via instagram) and how this can be related to place identities. If anyone
has any relevant papers to suggest, I would be most grateful.

Thank you.

Mariza Georgalou

--

*Mariza Georgalou*
*PhD Candidate, Department of Linguistics & English Language, Lancaster

http://www.ling.lancs.ac.uk/profiles/mariza-georgalou
https://lancaster.academia.edu/MarizaGeorgalou
http://mariza-georgalou.tumblr.com/