[Air-L] Deadline Approaching for Abstracts for ICA Preconference: Innovation in Higher Education

William Dutton william.dutton at oii.ox.ac.uk
Thu Dec 12 06:45:09 PST 2013

Registration for our pre conference is open on the ICA Web site, and any abstracts on innovation in education should be sent to events at oii.ox.ac.uk on the 13th - that is 13 December. We welcome research focused on MOOCs, but also on other relevant innovations in higher education enabled by the Internet. See: http://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/events/?id=634 Are we building a better future?

William H. Dutton
Professor of Internet Studies
Professorial Fellow, Balliol College
Oxford Internet Institute