[Air-L] Elsevier is taking down papers from Academia.edu

Jen Jack Gieseking jgieseking at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 07:28:35 PST 2013

To determine exactly what versions of papers you are allowed to post
publicly per contracts, you can use the Sherpa Romeo database to search
copyright policies of most journals in a clear, easy to understand format:
http://www.sherpa.ac.uk/romeo/.
JJG

--
Jen Jack Gieseking, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow in New Media and Data Visualization
jgieseking at gmail.com
www.jgieseking.org
www.spatiallyinclined.org
@jgieseking <https://twitter.com/jgieseking>