[Air-L] Academics and blogging

Scott MacLeod scott at scottmacleod.com
Thu Dec 12 17:32:24 PST 2013

Hi, Mary-Helen,

Thanks for your post. I just want to contribute to this thread and AoIR by mentioning two blogs with much about Academics and blogging:

'Global University' label at World University and School's blog -
http://worlduniversityandschool.blogspot.com/search/label/global%20university -

'Global University' label at Scott MacLeod's blog -
http://scott-macleod.blogspot.com/search/label/global%20university .

World University and School is Creative Commons' licensed, like Wikipedia with MIT OpenCourseWare (but not endorsed by MIT OCW), and seeks to become the Harvard / MIT of the internet and in all 7,105 languages and
242 countries, matriculating our first, undergraduate class online in Google + group video Hangouts, for example - http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/The_College_at_World_University_and_School .

I've added your post - http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/impactofsocialsciences/2013/12/12/academic-attention-economy/ - to the 'Social Science,' wiki page at WUaS, here -
http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Social_Science#World_University_and_School_Links .

Best,
Scott

- Scott MacLeod - Founder & President
- http://scottmacleod.com/worlduniversityandschool.html - worlduniversityandschool at gmail.com
- World University and School - like Wikipedia with MIT OpenCourseWare (not endorsed by MIT OCW) - incorporated as a nonprofit effective April 2010.

On Thu 12/12/13  3:38 PM , Mary-Helen Ward mary-helen.ward at sydney.edu.au sent: