[Air-L] Elsevier is taking down papers from Academia.edu

John McNutt mcnuttjg at netzero.com
Sat Dec 7 09:36:09 PST 2013

They still might.  It often takes publishers a bit of time to address
infringement.  On balance, greater availability leads to higher rates of
citation which, in turn, leads to a more valuable journal for the publisher.

--John

John G. McNutt,MSW, PhD, Professor
University of Delaware
298 Graham Hall
Newark, DE 19716
Voice:  302.831.0765
Fax 302.831.4425
mcnuttjg at udel.edu

UD Experts http://udapps.nss.udel.edu/experts/17480775379-John_G_McNutt
Be ashamed to die until you've won some victory for humanity-Horace Mann
Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pitiful that it has
to be us. Jerry Garcia