[Air-L] Research on Skype

Christian Licoppe christian.licoppe at telecom-paristech.fr
Mon Feb 4 03:10:00 PST 2013

we have done work on the organization of skype video communication from an interactional perspective which you might also find useful

Licoppe, C. & Morel, J. (2012).  “Video-in-Interaction: “Talking Heads” and the Multimodal Organization of
Mobile and Skype Video Calls.”  Research in Language and Social Interaction, 45(4) 399-429.

we are also finishing a draft on, how participants to video communication show things or persons to one another
kind regards
Christian