[Air-L] New & Improved Free Trial for DiscoverText

Shulman, Stuart stu at texifter.com
Mon Feb 25 17:20:13 PST 2013

Social Media & Text Analytcs Opportunity

We have created a more powerful free trial option for DiscoverText.
Qualified registrants now get 30 days of Enterprise DiscoverText access
including the GNIP Power Track for Twitter and 5000 GNIP credits to
experiment with. This gets you access to our most powerful features,
including custom machine classifiers. To request a free trial, please fill
out the required fields at:

https://app.discovertext.com/Home/SignupContactTrial

As part of our participation in the Strata Big Data conference this week,
we are going to hold a drawing for one year of free access to DiscoverText.
To be entered, simply sign up for a free trial by 5 PM PST February 28,
2013.

If you have any questions, please email me directly at
stu.shulman at visioncritical.com.

thanks,
~Stu

Stuart Shulman
VP for Text Analytics | Vision Critical
www.visioncritical.com

New York  | London | Vancouver | Paris | Sydney | Chicago | San Francisco |
Toronto | Minneapolis | Ottawa