[Air-L] articles, references on moving across the digital/physical realms?

Peaslee, Robert robert.peaslee at ttu.edu
Fri Feb 8 11:52:40 PST 2013

Hi Andee,

You might check out Jenny Cool's working paper (and the responses, etc to
it), available through the Media Anthropology list. I believe it was
published there in 2010. It discusses the online/onground activity around
a group called SuperOrganic in the San Francisco bay area...

Cheers,
Rob

Robert Moses Peaslee, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Journalism & Electronic Media
College of Media & Communication
Texas Tech University

Affiliated Faculty - Institute for Hispanic and International Communication
Faculty Senate - 2012­2015
TTU Campus Coordinator - Global Lens Film Series
Chair - Flatland Film Festival and Series Programming Committee

p: 806.834.2562
f: 806.742.1085

robert.peaslee at ttu.edu

http://ttu.academia.edu/RobPeaslee