[Air-L] physical/digital worlds

Peter Gloviczki glovi002 at umn.edu
Sun Feb 10 08:29:31 PST 2013

Good morning, Andrea,

This is a great question. I like Turkle's book Life on the Screen and
I think it might be of some use for you in regards to this issue. I
also wanted to mention Licklider & Taylor's essay, The Computer as a
Communication Device (1968), because I think it might be helpful in
terms of the conceptualization questions that you raise in your note.
It is linked here: <http://memex.org/licklider.pdf>.

Sincerely, Peter

Peter Joseph Gloviczki, Ph.D.
http://petergloviczki.com