[Air-L] Pointers for Undergraduate degrees in Digital Cultures

Cuihua Shen shencuihua at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 06:22:13 PST 2013

Dear Nishant,

I believe our BA program in Emerging Media and Communication at University
of Texas at Dallas is quite close to what you envision in the digital
culture degree program. More info can be found here:
http://emac.utdallas.edu

All the best with your search. I'd be very interested in learning about
other similar programs out there.

Cindy
--

Cuihua (Cindy) Shen, Ph.D.