[Air-L] Pointers for Undergraduate degrees in Digital Cultures

Jutta Haider jutta.haider at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 04:55:13 PST 2013

Hi Nishant,

There are several undergraduate programmes in digital cultures in the
Scandinavian countries:

The one at my own department at Lund University in Sweden: Bachelor
Programme in Digital Cultures,
http://www.kultur.lu.se/utbildning/kandidatprogram-i-digitala-kulturer
 (i can tell you more about this one off list if you are interested)

at Bergen University in Norway: http://www.uib.no/studieprogram/BAHF-DIKUL

at Blekinge Technical University in Sweden:
http://kampanj.bth.se/utbildningar/digital-kultur-och-kommunikation-180hp/

I believe there are some more, which are related but don't have "digital
cultures" in the programme name: for instance at Malmö University (Sweden)
and at the IT University in Copenhagen (Denmark).

Best,
Jutta