[Air-L] Pedagogy -- Grad program class size, online and trad'l

brewerpe at appstate.edu brewerpe at appstate.edu
Sun Feb 24 13:01:18 PST 2013

Hi Bob--

Research on optimal class caps for online classes (undergrad and grad) is desperately needed.  It is a research gap that I have noticed time and again.  Educators need some good empirical studies that we can use in designing online courses and programs and that we can take to administration as part of proposals.  I don't have any resources to share with you, but I would be grateful to anyone who pursues this research.

Best,
Pam