[Air-L] Pointers for Undergraduate degrees in Digital Cultures

Nishant Shah itsnishant at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 06:00:25 PST 2013

Dear All,
We are right now trying to conceptualise what an undergraduate degree
programme in Digital Cultures could look like. We have been trawling the
web but largely we come across graduate programmes that offer it as a
degree, and I was wondering if anybody has pointers on where to look and
what to keep in mind while trying to conceptualise a degree programme like
this.

Links to programmes that you think are successful, or just reminders about
disciplines/stakes that need to be factored in to build a Bachelor's
programme that brings in Historical Review + Critical philosophy + Media
Studies + Social Science & Humanities Critique + Computing and Management
skills, with a global perspective would be greatly appreciated.

If you are already running courses in this field, also, do get in touch
because we are thinking of a distributed course creation, and would also be
able to commission existing experts from around the world to help us do the
design in the coming year or two.
Warmly
Nishant

--
Nishant Shah
Director (Research), Centre for Internet and Society,Bangalore, India (