[Air-L] AoIR 14 Announcement. Extended Deadline and More

Hector Postigo hector.postigo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 14:53:12 PST 2013

Hello Everyone

Some important announcements regarding AoIR 14 and the submission process.

Please read carefully.

1.  We are extending the deadline for submissions.  It is now March 14, 2013.

2. The submission site is now open at https://www.conftool.com/aoir-ir14/index.php?page=login It is ready to accept your submissions.  Please note that we are not accepting emailed submissions.  They must be submitted through the submission site.  If you do not have a profile please take the time to set one up.   If there are any problems please let us know.  The site will have specific instructions on how to submit your work be it a short paper, a panel with papers or a roundtable/fishbowl.

3. In the interests of providing reviewers with consistency in submitted papers, all paper submissions must adhere to the SPIR template.  That template is now linked on the CfP page of the AoIR 14 site.  See it at http://ir14.aoir.org/cfp/

4. Because our submission requirements have changed from previous AoIR conferences we ask that you please read the CfP and template carefully.  Should you have questions please contact the program chair if they are submission related and the site chair if they are venue related.

All the best,

Hector Postigo, Program Chair