[Air-L] Reminder: Grieving and bereavement Panel IR14

Mathias Klang klang at ituniv.se
Wed Feb 20 01:01:49 PST 2013

Hello,

My colleague Ylva and I are hoping to organize a panel at IR14 in Denver
http://ir14.aoir.org on the use of social media for coping with grieving
and bereavement.

If you are interested in participating please send us your short paper.
In order to put together the panel application we need your submission
by 1 March, please email your work to us. We will then put together the
panel and submit everything to the final deadline by 14 March.

Here are the instructions
SHORT PAPERS (individual or multi-author) – Minimum 1000 words, 1200
word maximum not including bibliography. Papers should include:
- Description/summary of the work’s intellectual merit with respect to
its findings, its relation to extant research and its broader impacts.
- A description of the methodological approach or the theoretical
underpinnings informing the research inquiry.
- Conclusions or discussion of findings.
- Bibliography of work cited.
- Submissions must adhere to the template for the conference.
http://ir14.aoir.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/SPIR2013_template.doc

Online instructions http://ir14.aoir.org/cfp/

We are also interested in gathering or joining a larger international
network in this topic in order to carry out cross-cultural comparisons.

Ylva Hård af Segerstad
hardy at chalmers.se

Mathias Klang
klangm at chalmers.se

--
Mathias Klang, Ph.D., Docent/Associate Professor

Phone: +46 (0) 31 786 55 63 Mobile: +46 705 43 22 13 http://twitter.com/klang67
http://digital-rights.net    http://creativecommons.se