[Air-L] Survey Reminder, Using Virtual Teams in Engineering

Pam Brewer brewerpe at appstate.edu
Mon Feb 25 05:53:30 PST 2013

**

      Using Virtual Teams in Engineering, Survey Request

Dear Colleagues:

If you or someone you know works closely with the engineering process,
will you please participate in this survey on using international
virtual teams in engineering? We hope to collect international data on
engineering communication that will benefit you and your organizations.

We will provide the first 150 participants with a $10 (USD) Amazon gift
code (provided via grant
support). We will also share the resulting data (before publication)
with participants who request it. (We request that you respond only once
to this survey. If you have already responded, thank you very much.)

Participation is anonymous, and you are not asked to share private or
proprietary information.

In order to take the survey, go to
https://survey.appstate.edu/TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=n62169l<https://survey.appstate.edu/TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=n62169l>

If the above link does not work for any reason, you may also access the
survey at http://survey.appstate.edu
</redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsurvey%2Eappstate%2Eedu&urlhash=gBza&_t=tracking_anet>.
Type n62169l in the ID field.

If you have any questions, please contact me at brewerpe at appstate.edu.

Thank you very much for your participation.

Best regards,
Pam Estes Brewer, Ph.D.

--
Pam Estes Brewer, Ph.D.