[Air-L] Question about preserving digital records

Peter Gloviczki glovi002 at umn.edu
Thu Feb 28 13:22:11 PST 2013

Friends,

I'm passing along this question for a friend of mine. Can you help?
Please respond to Gordon directly at <gordon.hoke at abbott.com>

Thanks in advance, Peter

I'm wondering if you or a colleague might have encountered the
challenge of preserving content that appears on social media and
mobile apps. I am dealing with that here at Abbott Labs.  There are
questions about 1) ownership of the content 2) ways to capture it, and
3) ways to preserve it for posterity (or regualtions, audits, or legal
defense.) Any ideas or referrals? Thanks!