[Air-L] Critical Ethnography

Peaslee, Robert robert.peaslee at ttu.edu
Wed Feb 6 19:44:37 PST 2013

Hi David, list...

I might recommend Mitch Duneier's Sidewalk. A breezy read that belies it's
intellectual and emancipatory heft.

Cheers,
Rob

Robert Moses Peaslee, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Journalism & Electronic Media
College of Media & Communication
Texas Tech University

Affiliated Faculty - Institute for Hispanic and International Communication
Faculty Senate - 2012­2015
TTU Campus Coordinator - Global Lens Film Series
Chair - Flatland Film Festival and Series Programming Committee

p: 806.834.2562
f: 806.742.1085

robert.peaslee at ttu.edu

http://ttu.academia.edu/RobPeaslee