[Air-L] Looking for research

AJ Kelton ajk407 at nyu.edu
Thu Feb 7 10:33:09 PST 2013

Thank you to all who responded both on and off list.  I should probably
take a moment to clarify a few things:

   - I'm not looking for articles that cover all THREE areas, I'm looking
   for articles on EACH area.
   - I did do a preliminary search before writing to the list but the
   results, both of a regular Google search and a Google Scholar search, were
   overwhelming - and, yes, the NSD site was the first to come up, but even
   that has SO much information.  Which leads me to...
   - I was asking for recommendations of specific articles that this
   esteemed group may have come across in their travels. I honestly didn't
   know where to start reading and so I thought some out there might have
   specific suggestions (and some did).

So, thanks all for your input and support so far and if you can think of
anything else, don't heistate to share.

best,
aj

--