[Air-L] Examples of student scientific publications

David Nemer dnemer at indiana.edu
Fri Feb 8 08:20:00 PST 2013

Hi Juliano,

I haven't heard of a scientific journal that is specifically oriented
towards master students work. In fact, when I finished my masters in
computer science, I was looking for a journal with this purpose, but I
ended up with that traditional journals. I see this as a great idea and a
way to get master students familiar with the publishing culture.

Keep us posted on your progress, and if you need any sort of help
organizing this, I'd be really interested.

Um grande abraço,