[Air-L] Pointers for Undergraduate degrees in Digital Cultures

Jason Farman jasonfarman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 17:40:13 PST 2013

Nishant,
A few years ago, Tanya Clement started a list of "digital humanities
inflected undergraduate programs." The list is a good place to start,
especially in the ways people have expanded her list in the comments
section of the post. You can read it here:

http://tanyaclement.org/2009/11/04/digital-humanities-inflected-undergraduate-programs-2/

Since the time that this initial list came out, I moved from being the
Director of the Digital Technology & Culture Program at Washington State
University to working with the Digital Cultures and Creativity Program at
the University of Maryland. I'm more than happy to chat with you about the
approaches taken in both of these programs.
Best,
Jason
--
Jason Farman, Ph.D