[Air-L] Tenure track assistant professorship at HUMlab, Umeå University

Patrik Svensson patrik.svensson at humlab.umu.se
Wed Feb 20 09:06:25 PST 2013

Dear all,

This is a remainder of an open position at HUMlab, Umeå University with focus on screen studies/digital humanities. It is an important recruitment, and I hope we will get many applications! The position is permanent and mainly includes research time during the first 4 years. Deadline: March 7 (slightly extended).

HUMlab is an exciting platform for humanities, culture and the digital, and this position has a strong connection to our new lab, HUMlab-X, on the Umeå Arts Campus (http://www.kc.umu.se/en) as well as to our other lab on the main campus (it is a fifteen-minute walk between the two campuses).

More information here: http://blog.humlab.umu.se/?p=4724.

Patrik Svensson

Patrik Svensson
HUMlab