[Air-L] Looking for fish for AoIR fishbowl on IDENTITY

Jenny Korn jkorn at post.harvard.edu
Mon Feb 25 15:16:08 PST 2013

The birds (of a feather session on identity from the last AoIR conference) have turned into fish! We are looking for additional fish to fill our fishbowl on identity. Identity crosses multiple levels of analysis, from the individual to the organizational and international. This fishbowl presents an opportunity for researchers of identity to discuss quantitative and qualitative online and offline methods used to study identity. We welcome researchers who are questioning definitions of identity, deconstructing categories, pushing identity boundaries, and reconfiguring identification processes. If you would like to be a fish in our fishbowl on identity, please contact Jenny Ungbha Korn at jkorn at post.harvard.edu. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!