[Air-L] Understanding Technology and Society

Nathalie Nahai | The Web Psychologist hello at thewebpsychologist.com
Wed Feb 27 07:53:02 PST 2013

Thanks for the link, looks fascinating.

This my be of interest, along the same vein - how to apply psychological
research to engage more persuasively online:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Webs-Influence-Psychology-Online-Persuasion/dp/0273772953

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 3:16 PM, Barry Wellman <wellman at chass.utoronto.ca>wrote:

> Nice new book on our sort of stuff. Published by Oxford U Press in Canada,
> but generally applicable.
>
>  Barry Wellman
>  ______________________________**______________________________**
> ___________
>
>   S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology, FRSC               NetLab Director
>   Department of Sociology                  725 Spadina Avenue, Room 388
>   University of Toronto  Toronto Canada M5S 2J4   twitter:@barrywellman
>   http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~**wellman<http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman>            fax:
> +1-416-978-3963
>   NETWORKED:The New Social Operating System. Lee Rainie & Barry Wellman
>   MIT Press         http://amzn.to/zXZg39         Print $20  Kindle $16
>   Old/newCybertimes  http://bit.ly/c8N9V8  It's still rock & roll to me
>
>   ______________________________**______________________________**
> ____________

Best regards,
*Nathalie Nahai*
*
*
*The Web Psychologist <http://thewebpsychologist.com/> | Web Psychology:
Your roadmap to online success*
*
Follow me on Twitter @TheWebPsych <http://twitter.com/#!/TheWebPsych>
**Connect with me on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/>*

Privileged or Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If
you are not the intended recipient please delete this email without
reading, sharing, copying or forwarding any of its content or its
attachments, and kindly notify the sender. Internet communications are not
secure and therefore Nathalie Nahai does not accept legal responsibility
for the contents of this message.