[Air-L] Critical Ethnography

Mary-Helen Ward mary-helen.ward at sydney.edu.au
Thu Feb 7 19:39:32 PST 2013

Hi David

Something else that gave me a sense of the debates in reflexive
ethnography is a special 1999 (turn-of-the-century!) issue of the Journal
of Contemporary Ethnography: volume 28, Issue 5. Some of the better
reflexive ethnographic writers are there, including Norman Denzin and Ruth
Behar.

Also, for a very readable reflexive book that I really liked: Cerwonka, A.
& Malkki, L. H. Improvising Theory: Process and temporality in
ethnographic fieldwork. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.

Good luck!

Mary-Helen
--
MARY-HELEN WARD | Education Design Manager: Sciences Technology and
Business