[Air-L] Social Networks - Gun Background Checks?

Sharon Haleva Amir sharon at trebcon.com
Sat Jan 19 07:50:14 PST 2013

Dear Andrew, Prof. Raphael Cohen-Almagor and myself wrote an article
regarding this issue a few years ago in Studies in Ethics, Law & Technology

"Bloody Wednesday in Dawson College - The Story of Kimveer Gill, or Why
Should We Monitor Certain Websites to Prevent Murder"

You can download from through SSRN -

Good luck, Sharon

Best Wishes,
Sharon Haleva Amir,
School of Governance and Social Policy, Beit Berl College,
HCLT Fellow, (PhD Candidate) Faculty of Law,
University of Haifa, ISRAEL.
http://www.coolcite.com/user/1694
http://weblaw.haifa.ac.il/en/research/resstudents/pages/sharonha.aspx
SSRN Author Page: http://ssrn.com/author=1227022