[Air-L] Stanford: Learning Analytics Summer Institute (fwd)

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Sat Jan 12 11:03:55 PST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 11:22:26 -0700
From: George Siemens <gsiemens at gmail.com>

SoLAR is involved in organizing a summer institute on learning analytics at Stanford July 1-5, 2013.

Can you please broadcast the call to your community/listservs/networks? http://www.solaresearch.org/events/lasi/

Can you either reply to this email to let me/us know where you've submitted or add the listserv community to this gdoc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JFsvPul-VFPWLxIgJivVQ1gCED0zIuMxHeRzG-NXwEs/edit . We'd like to track which communities the call has been shared with so we avoid duplication...

Some regional events are being planned as well (run simultaneous with Stanford event, sessions will be streamed/recorded - if you're interested in running an event, contact Simon Buckingham Shum (s.buckingham.shum at gmail.com)).

Thanks!
George