[Air-L] Literature on online grieving and bereavement

Kathie Gossett gossettphd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 10:00:24 PST 2013

CT,

I had a friend in graduate school who did her dissertation about online memorials and I'd recommend a look at her work. Here's the info:

Joyce R. Walker: Standing at the End of a Road:  Death and the Construction of Cyborg Relationships

It's available in the Proquest Dissertation Database.

Good luck!
Kathie