[Air-L] Panel & Network on grieving and bereavement

Mathias Klang klang at ituniv.se
Mon Jan 7 09:15:18 PST 2013

Dear Aoir-ers

My colleague and I are hoping to organize a panel at Air14 in Denver on
the use of social media for coping with grieving and bereavement. From
the discussion on literature in December we realize that many are
interested. Please contact us off list if you are attending Air in
Denver and would like to participate in this panel.

We are also interested in gathering or joining a larger international
network in this topic in order to carry out cross-cultural comparisons.

Ylva Hård af Segerstad
hardy at chalmers.se

Mathias Klang
klangm at chalmers.se

--
Mathias Klang, LL.M., Ph.D.

Phone: +46 (0) 31 786 55 63 Mobile: +46 705 43 22 13
http://twitter.com/klang67
http://digital-rights.net    http://creativecommons.se