[Air-L] Comment scraping

Jasmine E McNealy jemcneal at syr.edu
Mon Jan 21 19:47:44 PST 2013

Hello All,

I'm looking for ideas on the best software to use for comment scraping.  I plan on doing quantitative content and qualitative textual analysis on the comments connected to an article on an online pubulication.  The publication uses Disqus for comments, and ideally I'd like a program that would maintain the integrity of the comment relationships.  Any and all ideas are appreciated.

Thanks,

JM

Jasmine McNealy
Assistant Professor
S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communication
Syracuse University
215 University Place
Syracuse, NY 13210
315-443-1151