[Air-L] Fwd: Occupy Sandy Data and Open Data Day

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Thu Jan 31 20:30:40 PST 2013

Somewhat related. I understand that the FCC will be running a full day
Network Resiliency workshop at Brooklyn Law School next Weds Feb 6 2013.

https://edas.info/web/fcc-nr2013/

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 10:05 PM, Jen Jack Gieseking <jgieseking at gc.cuny.edu
> wrote:

> FYI for those in NYC.
>
> --
> Jen Jack Gieseking, Ph.D.
> Visiting Assistant Research Professor, The Graduate Center of the City
> University of New York
> Project Manager, JustPublics at 365
> jgieseking at gc.cuny.edu
> 212.817.1839
> justpublics365.commons.gc.cuny.edu/ ||
> @justpublics365<http://www.twitter.com/justpublics365>
> jgieseking.org <http://www.jgieseking.org/> ||
> @jgieseking<http://www.twitter.com/jgieseking>

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com