[Air-L] Which Wiki software has a good per user contribution summary to be used for student assessment?

Jennifer Stromer-Galley jstromer at syr.edu
Sat Jan 12 06:17:32 PST 2013

I like PBWiki. I use it for research projects and for courses. It trikes activity and notes what has been contributed by each person.

~Jenny

Jennifer Stromer-Galley | Associate Professor | School of Information Studies
Syracuse University
220 Hinds Hall
Syracuse, New York 13244
t 315.443.1823  f 315.443.5673  e jstromer at syr.edu
w syr.academia.edu/jenniferstromergalley
ischool.syr.edu