[Air-L] Any tool to analyse tweets in a trend (Muhammad Babur)

Jim T jetlistserv at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 05:53:02 PST 2013

If you'd like to set up your own twitter monitor, i.e. collect tweets
either from location or based on keywords and store them in a database, I
created a tool and wrote a guide on how to do it for free here:
http://mapvocate.net/?p=12
It should take all of five minutes to set up.

The software is open-source, if you can wait a week or two we'll be
releasing a version for linux/mac os x as well as a guide on how to set it
up on a server (this depends on work schedule).

/jt