[Air-L] Looking for syllabi for "communication: technology, culture, society"

Eran Fisher eranfisher at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 04:24:03 PST 2013

Dear colleagues,

I am beginning work on an undergraduate course entitled Communication:
Technology, Culture, Society for the Open University of Israel. The course
will be comprised of a 600 pages textbook + a 200 pages reader,

I've been able to find a handful of relevant syllabi but I'm sure there's
many more out there.
If you have any relevant syllabus of your own I would appreciate very much
if your could share it with me.

Thank you all,
Eran Fisher

--
Eran Fisher, PhD

Department of Sociology, Political Science, and Communication

The Open University of Israel

ד"ר ערן פישר
המחלקה לסוציולוגיה, מדעי המדינה ותקשורת
האוניברסיטה הפתוחה

Internet and Emotions<http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9780415819442/>(with
Tova Benski), Routledge 2013 (forthcoming)
Media and New Capitalism in the Digital
Age<http://www.amazon.com/Media-New-Capitalism-Digital-Age/dp/0230616070/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1357906547&sr=1-1&keywords=media+and+new+capitalism+in+the+digital+age>,
Palgrave 2010