[Air-L] Last Day to Submit to Theorizing the Web: Sunday, January 6th!

PJ Rey pjrey.socy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 08:52:32 PST 2013

Just a reminder: The abstract submission deadline for Theorizing the
Web 2013 is this Sunday (January 6th, 2013)! Theorizing the Web is an
annual conference that focuses specifically on major theoretical
questions raised by the Web’s entrance into everyday life. We seek to
bring together an inter/non-disciplinary group of scholars,
journalists, artists, and commentators, and to encourage
interrogations of power, social inequality, and social justice.
Intersections of gender, race, class, age, sexual orientation, and
disability are woven throughout the conference rather than confined to
specific panels. This year's conference with take place on March 1st
and 2nd at the CUNY Graduate Center in New York, NY. The deadline for
abstracts is January 6th, 2013; please see our Call for Papers here:
http://www.theorizingtheweb.org/2013/call.html

Submit your TtW abstract online: theorizingtheweb.org/submit.html

More info: theorizingtheweb.org

~PJ

PJ Rey

Department of Sociology