[Air-L] Aaron's memorial - Air-L Digest, Vol 102, Issue 12

Natalya Godbold ngodbold at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 05:49:15 PST 2013

In case others haven't come across this:
http://www.zephoria.org/thoughts/archives/2013/01/13/aaron-swartz.html

--
Natalya Godbold
PhD Candidate (Human Information Behaviour / Health Communication)
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
University of Technology, Sydney

Autonomous, Responsible, Alone (Interdisciplinary Press):
https://www.interdisciplinarypress.net/online-store/medical-humanities/autonomous-alone-responsible
Social Information Research (Emerald)
http://www.emeraldinsight.com/books.htm?issn=1876-0562&volume=5