[Air-L] Literature/cases request: Obligations to know (e.g., RTFM)

Guillaume Heuguet guillaume at inparadisum.net
Tue Jan 22 14:09:56 PST 2013

The hashtag "old" is often seen on french tweets (and it makes sense the
"timeline" aspect make it a challenge to avoid redundancy.

Guillaume

GRIPIC / Celsa Paris-Sorbonne <http://www.celsa.fr/recherche-equipe.php>
Revue Audimat <http://www.les-siestes-electroniques.com/Revue>
In Paradisum records <http://inparadisum.bandcamp.com/>