[Air-L] Alternatives to Wolfram alpha?

juliano spyer jspyer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 07:25:25 PST 2013

dear all - I am part of an 8 person team from UCL going out in April
to study the impact of social networking sites in 7  countries over
the next 15 months. (You can find more about our project here:
http://ow.ly/1MZJcg ) All of us are following this list now and would
like to ask a question to those conducting research on Facebook.

We need to find a way of calculating the top twenty five people who
interact with a person's facebook profile. We assume we can only do
this with respect to postings, rather than chat or private messaging
(unless someone knows otherwise).

We are aware that Wolfram Alpha does this for comments but it would be
better to include likes, sharing etc.

Any suggestions welcome.

Many thanks

juliano spyer