[Air-L] Looking for syllabi for "communication: technology, culture, society"

brewerpe at appstate.edu brewerpe at appstate.edu
Fri Jan 11 06:53:50 PST 2013

Eran--

I don't have an applicable syllabus to share, but I do use global virtual teams in most of my classes.  That is, I construct projects with colleagues abroad, and our students work in virtual teams to accomplish the project goals.  The pedagogy (experiential based) provides a very rich experience in communication, technology, and culture.  I'd be happy to share details if this is of interest to you.  If this isn't what you are looking for, that's fine as well.

Best,
Pam