[Air-L] #pdftribute

Jessica Richman jessica.richman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 11:34:11 PST 2013

Thanks for the bump! Please help us spread the word about this.

It's weird to be at ground zero of this. I know it's a very small version
of it, but I feel like I understand the way movements get started online
(Arab Spring, etc.) much better now. Something like Aaron's death should
not be in vain.

Here's an article from CNET about how it all started:
http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57563701-93/researchers-honor-swartzs-memory-with-pdf-protest/

Please spread the word!

Best,
Jessica