[Air-L] book ideas for new grad course

Jonathan Lillie jlillie at loyola.edu
Wed Jul 10 07:23:39 PDT 2013

Hey,

I am looking for book ideas for a new MA level grad course on understanding audiences and user experiences.
Not looking for textbooks mind you, but instead more theory/context focused inquiry into new media focusing on user cultures, users, and audience reception/negotiation. Lastly, other courses in our curriculum focus a lot on social media, so I am not looking much at that. Thanks for your suggestions!!

Jonathan J. Lillie, Associate Professor
Department of Communication, Loyola University Maryland
Managing Editor, NMEDIAC, the Journal of New Media & Culture, Ibibilio.org/nmediac
4501 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21210