[Air-L] Due July 15: IR14 Travel Grants/Fee Waiver Applications

Alexander Halavais halavais at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 16:17:43 PDT 2013

A quick reminder that applications for the Internet Research 14.0
Travel Grants and Fee Waivers are due three days from today. More
details can be found here:

http://aoir.org/ir14-0-travel-grant-applications/

In answer to questions that have been asked:

* While there is no explicit requirement that applicants have a
presentation accepted, we have not awarded waivers in past years to
anyone who was not presenting work at the conference.

* We will communicate decisions ahead of the August 1 deadline for
presenters to register.

Best,

Alex Halavais