[Air-L] iACT Summit-Innovation in Ageing, Caregivng and Technology Dallas 2014

Barbara Crowley bcrowley at snabbo.com
Wed Jul 31 10:47:04 PDT 2013

Hello All,

I am the co-founder of the upcoming iACT
Summit-Innovation in Ageing, Caregiving and Technology to be held in
Dallas Texas April 24-26, 2014. We are very interested in obtaining
speakers, panelists, and the ever elusive SPONSORSHIP dollars. Our team
is also looking for CREATIVE OUT OF THE BOX ideas for addressing ageing
and caregiving issues in terms of how the internet, technology and
mobile devices might be of assistance to this (as it has been called)
silver tsunami headed our way. Below is the PR paragraph announcing the
summit.

I am hoping that the AOIR community will offer some
wonderfully innovative suggestions.

Thanks so much,

Barbara Crowley

972.333.5528

Like it or not, we're all ageing!

Consequently,
Innovation in Ageing, Caregiving, and Technology has never been a hotter
topic.

Introducing, the iACT Summit, coming to Dallas in April, 2014.

Let's make one thing clear - this won't be your grandparents'
conference. The iACT Summit aims to be a launch pad of new ideas and
conversations about ageing and caregiving while revealing the latest
technological innovations brewing in the academic, corporate, and
entrepreneurial environments. We will be showcasing Texas and its
abundance of expertise and ingenuity in assisting older adults, persons
with disabilities and their caregivers to lead their lives independently
and productively. However, anyone with an interest in this area is
encouraged to attend, exhibit or even apply as a potential speaker.

Together, we can answer the tough questions about ageing in the 21st
century and where we go from here. Together, weACT. We can't wait to
hear from you! Please contact us at letschat at iactsummit.com [1] or SIGN
UP TO KEEP UP at our website http://www.iactsummit.com/ [2] You can also
engage with us on Twitter https://twitter.com/iACTSummit [3] and
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/iACTSummit [4] as we shape a summit