[Air-L] Upcoming DC Event: Online Research Offline Lunch

Casey Tesfaye klt35 at georgetown.edu
Thu Jul 11 08:56:45 PDT 2013

Are you in or near the DC area? Come join us!

Although DC is a great meeting place for specific areas of online research,
there are few opportunities for interdisciplinary gatherings of
professionals and academics. This lunch will provide an informal
opportunity for a diverse set of online researchers to listen and talk
respectfully about our interests and our work and to see our endeavors from
new, valuable perspectives.

Date & Time: August 6, 2013, 12:30 p.m.
Location: Near Gallery Place or Metro Center. Once we have a rough
headcount, we’ll choose an appropriate location. (Feel free to suggest a
place!)

To register or for more information:

http://freerangeresearch.com/2013/07/11/upcoming-dc-event-online-research-offline-lunch/